Facts about Foodexpo
Organizer and place
Foodexpo is the largest food trade fair in the Nordic countries and is the professional venue for visitors and exhibitors in the industry. Foodexpo attracts the accurate visitors that love and work with food within: Foodservice and Catering, Hotel and Restaurant and Retail.
Key facts Foodexpo 2016
At Foodexpo 2018 there will again be held skills competitions in cooperation with Horesta, BKD, Danish Butchers Association, Danish fishmongers and Chef's Association
- 4 out of 5 visitors are decision makers and have direct influence on purchases.
- The visitors spent an average of 5-6 hours at the fair
- On a scale of 1-5 is the level of satisfaction among visitors 4.3 in 2016 compared to 4.0 in 2014.
- This is the highest level of satisfaction ever.
- There were 36 countries represented at Foodexpo in 2016.
- 53% have found new suppliers at the fair.
- The exhibitors have given an evaluation score of 4.0 out of 5.0 on Foodexpo.
- 79.4% of the exhibitors achieved sales at the fair.
- 84% exhibited at the fair in 2014.
- 61.8% want to exhibit at the fair in 2018.